Friday, October 7, 2011

What Is wrong Wif Me??

Assalamualaikum..


I'm soo not right this few weeks..
I'm not sure why..
Abah just called telling me about my medication..
The 4Life Transfer Factor reached home but
no one is around.. Its my fault.. I didn't realize I gave
my home address.. I thought I gave my IPG's address..
Helloo! Wawa you're only 23.. You keep forgetting things!

Mom gonna go and get them at the post office later I guess...
I wonder.. Why did they call Abah.. It should be my mobile
number on it.. I'll ask him later.. If I remember to do so..
This happens few days ago.. I went out to get train tickets
with friends... Told ya bout that here..
When I was in KB Mall I suddenly realize my watch went missing..
My friends said I might not wear my watch but I insisted that
I remembered putting them on.. It hit me since its a gift from Abah
and its quite expensive.. To get it on my own, no way!
I searched in the car but its not there..
When I got home, the watch is on my table..
I didn't put it on!! See! I don't know what happen to me..

This kind of situation happens quite sometime in this few weeks..
I fear loosing expensive things since its not me who bought them..
I usually got them as presents from Mak, Abah, Bo0lat & relatives..
I'm ought to keep them well but I already lost 2 mobile phones and
a laptop.. I admit I'm very careless.. I keep loosing expensive things..
That's the problem! 

p/s: Any tips for me? huhu~


4 comments:

nuyui a.k.a miss YUI said...

tips ea..sdg pkir ni..ehhehe..

Wawa Amran said...

Yui: Dah abes pikir nanti bgtau k haha!

TecerWidad said...

before you hit the sack try to recall every single thing you've done (from the moment you wake up till you lay in your bed). make it as detail as possible without taking any notes. it works on me especially during my degree years. dapat A memanjang.

hahahahahah.


macam perasan tapi sungguh tak tipu.

Wawa Amran said...

I'll try! TQ Tecer!!