Monday, October 31, 2011

A Birthday Wish For My Roomate!!

Assalamualaikum..


Name given by her lovely parents: Siti Norhawani Bt Abdul Jamal
A young gal from Jerantut..
a person who's very talented in art, good in everything..
She can cook she can sew she's a wonder gal =D
She's been my roomate for 2 and a half years..
stick up with me, always there when I need her..
she can stand my attitude..

Mate, thanks for everything..
Halalkan mkn minum, duit2 yg dipinjam..
Terima kasih tlg urut bila aku sakit bdn..
terima kasih byk menolong dlm segala hal..
terima kasih byk bg nasihat berguna..
terima kasih byk bg tunjuk ajar..
terim kasih jd peneman aku gie mne2..
terima kasih byk2..

I would miss this gal a lot..
writing this makes me wanna cry..
All the best kawan! Moga menjadi
guru yang cemerlang! 

Happy 23rd Birthday! Belated actually hehe~


2 comments:

TecerWidad said...

Belated pun ok bcoz after all better blate than never.


Hepi belated birthday and may stupendous achievements be with both of u...and me too! Hikhikhik

Wawa Amran said...

Mari bersama menjadi guru cemerlang untuk anak bangsa!!

Semangat bakal guru~ Harap terus semngat mcm nie~ =)